Indonesia has introduced a newly revamped and amended Retirement KITAS, also known as the E33F, applicable for foreign individuals ages 60 and above.
Those who wish to retire and spend their golden years in the country can now easily apply for the Retirement KITAS while in Indonesia or overseas with an offshore application.
The Retirement Visa or KITAS is multiple entry which means you are free to exit and enter Indonesia as many times as you wish. The visa is valid for 1 year from your date of arrival in Indonesia and can be extended for up to 5 years.
Here are all the requirements for an Indonesian Retirement KITAS:
- Must be 60 years or more
- A valid bank balance of at least USD 3000
- Proof of pension fund of at least USD 3000 every month
- Life and health insurance
- A rented home in Indonesia with a lease of at least 12 months
- A local hired help whether maid, cook, gardener or driver while you’re in the country
Be sure to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Indonesian identity card or KTP of your local hired help(s)
- Original passport (minimum validity of at least 18 months), a scanned copy of your passport cover and the identification page
- Copy of health/life insurance for while you’re living in Indonesia
- Copy of rental lease of your home in Indonesia
- Coloured photographs of the applicant
How To Apply For A Retirement KITAS Offshore
- Contact our Director for an initial consultation where you can get all the details you need about the Retirement KITAS.
- After the consultation, you can proceed to collate all documents mentioned above and send them to us via email.
- Once we’ve received your payment, we’ll proceed with your eVisa application. Don’t forget to send us the proof of payment.
- It would take approximately 10-14 days to process your eVisa. You must be outside of Indonesia during this time.
- Once we receive your eVisa, we will send it to your email. Remember that you must enter Indonesia within 90 days of receiving your eVisa.
- Upon arrival in Indonesia, you’ll need to visit the Immigration Office to process your Multiple Entry Retirement KITAS.
- Once your KITAS is ready, we’ll alert you and you’ll receive it together with your passport and a softcopy via email.
Please remember that a Retirement KITAS is not an Investor KITAS or a Work KITAS and you will not by any means be allowed to work or run a business on the Retirement visa while you’re here in Indonesia.
After four years with a Retirement KITAS, you can apply for a KITAP or a permanent residency in Indonesia.
Get Your Retirement KITAS With MPG Bali Visa
Want to retire in Bali? Contact us now for an easy, quick and seamless process of applying for a Retirement KITAS.
MPG Bali Visa was established in 2000 as CV Bali Mitra Sejati. We are the experts in Bali visa, tourist visa Bali, e-voa Bali, Bali visa on arrival, Bali entry requirements and Indonesian immigration laws.
We can also assist you with Bali digital nomad visa requirements, KITAS visa Bali requirements, KITAS bali, family KITAS Indonesia, family visa and Bali retirement visa for those retiring in Bali.
Contact MPG Bali Visa
Whatsapp us now: +62 811 387262
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/evisaforbali_mpg/
Follow us on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/mpgvisaagent